Translate

Friday, March 1, 2013

Winx Club Pillar of light!

Hi!
So I just noticed something the cute little ummm... Selikes? Yeah they have a resemblance   to these gals: 
Their heads look the same eh? Anyway sorry I haven't been posting much so have y'all{ Eee..Up I'm going Western style ;p} see the new episode?
I can't believe we have to wait for the next part! http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/winx-516-clip.html <--- Small clip from next episode looks like Icy has awakened! I kind of thought Stormy and Darcy had enough of Icy and you know the villain acting all mushy. i was thinking Stormy and Darcy team up to go against Icy!

Also about the winx's wishes at the end of their quest I guess Stella's wish won't be for Queen Luna { I think Stella's mothers name} and King Radius to get back together 'cause I think in this episode they might!
Thanks for reading please comment and share!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment