Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Season 6 Not official

Hey there i decided to write some thing about season 6! If there is a season 6. Season 5 of Winx rating have been low. Not much people have been watching it I understand why. Because Sundays are pretty busy. Work{Not that there is child labor :P}, or other things. But if there is a season 6 there was a rumor about Dimentix! But I think its a rumor So its just fan art.Its basically just Angel wings { love'em! }Also fancy cute outfits! they are really beautiful though.Anyway I heard there will be a movie after season 5. I also heard its about Tecna! { FINALLY!} I also heard its called lost princess! These are just rumors I'm not sure they are true, No one is sure it these rumors are real.So don't go spreading them around. Hopefully we will have season 6 keep watching season 5 to keep the rates up and we'll have season6 for sure! See you around! Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
The pictures above where from Google. But i edited them made them brighter and stacked them up to down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment