Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

[HD] Winx Club - Season 5, Episode 14 - The Empheror's Throne Review!

[HD] Winx Club - Season 5, Episode 14 - The Empheror's Throne
Thanks toooooooooooooo InabluMovies On Youtube for this leaked episode!!!!!!!!!
Anyway this is my opinion about the episode.
 Icy and green mutuant dude I MEAN ICK!
I don't blame Darcy and Stormy for being like disgusted! Too much going on with those two love birds...
next there's Stella I mean celery and carrot dress? We are trying to make the environment better not eat healthier! No offense Stell :P 
I feel pretty bad for Aisha I mean she lost Nabu :( And now it's her family everything's being taken away from her... I wish Roy was there and could try to cheer Aisha up!
Then there's Tritannus I mean what up dude? Listen to Daphne but of course you won't he and Icy are like being tooo mushy it's making me sick! Then there's 3D in the episode and 2D I mean why combine them? It's just confusing and kind of weird. My opinion! 
The 2D Sirenix isn't that different from the 3D Sirenix but it's shorter and the Winx are already wearing their outfits.




 Other things:

 Queen Luna!!!!!!!!!!! Omg omg omg I can't wait to see her in the next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I really hope she would get back with King Radius and Stella would be like tearing off her hair {In a good way!}
Also I'll be posting the Sirenix look alike between Aisha and Tecna very soon!

Thanks for reading
~A 

No comments:

Post a Comment